My husband is an amazing man. I could write a list that would go on for pages about his fine
qualities (which I've done in my journal).
There are times when he needs help.
I can help him directly by asking, "is there anything I can do to help you?"
I can help him indirectly by not asking him to do something I know will cause him frustration.
God created woman as a "help meet" for man.
A "help meet" is one who brings out the best in her husband by assistance.
Help meet means helper.
So, how can you help our man? The answer to this will take you your whole marriage to figure out and it will change day by day, hour by hour and year by year.
You must be a virtuous woman.
Virtuous = good, righteous, worthy, honorable, moral, upright and honest
In Proverbs 31 God says that a virtuous woman is:
Note. In helping your husband don't nag, criticize, try to change or remake him in anyway. All helping comes from a pure heart of love and sincerely desire to bring out the best in him by assistance.
How do you help your hubby?
When I stand on my soap box and give my elevator speech about treating your man like a king, I always, always, always get asked.....
"what about me?".
Well ladies, here's the list:
1. he will be your protector
2. he will be your provider
3. he will nourish you
4. he will cherish you with reverence
5. he will set you on the pedestal of his heart
6. you will have no wrinkles
7. you will be worry free
8. he will love you as Christ loved the Church
9. he will love you as his own body
10. he will leave his father and mother and make your relationship first
11. he will be joined to you
12. he will be one flesh with you
13. you will be treated like a queen
14. he will open doors for you
15. he'll pull out your chair for you
16. he will stand up when you stand up from the table and stand up again when you come back
17. he will adore you
18. he will make you laugh
19. he will be your hero
20. he will have an active concern for your well-being
21. he will adore you
22. he will set you apart in a special way
23. he will teach you to trust in God
24. he will relieve you of any pressures or anxieties
25. he will cover you in love in every possible way
26. he will be sweet, kind and loving so that your heart will melt
27. he will be tenderhearted,
28. caring and
30. he will see to it that your marriage is alive physically, mentally and spiritually
31. he will see that your marriage is whole and vital
32. he will have loving oversight of your marriage
33. you will enjoy his great care and protection
34. he is the "life giver" of the marriage
35. he will make major decisions concerning your marriage with open and honest communication
36. he will provide the direction for your marriage
37. he will sustain you
38. he is responsible before God for your marriage
39. you will have a marriage of strength
40. your marriage will be full of joy
41. you will overcome challenges and have great victory
42. you will be like-minded
43. you will share the same vision, dream and goals
44. you will move together in love
45. you will have a powerful marriage
46. he will be committed to you
47. he will be loyal and faithful to you.
48. your marriage will be successful
49. your marriage will grow and flourish
50. your marriage will be sweet
51. you will enjoy the blessing and tenderness of his love behind closed doors
52. you will enjoy his attention
53. you will sleep better
54. you will have great companionship
55. he will take loving responsibility for you
56. he will make you whole with God's Word
57. he will speak with the wisdom of God
58. he will confront and absorb what adverse or harmful influences he can for you
59. he won't ask you to handle more than you can
60. he will make sure that your marriage is loving, tender and continually growing
61. he will cover you in love in every possible way
62. you will be nurtured
63. he will provide you the necessities to be strengthened
64. you will be healthy
65. as you grow closer to God, you will grow closer to your husband and your marriage will be strong
66. you will be more than a conqueror in every situation
67. he will tenderly oversee you and your marriage and family
68. he will care for you
69. he give you a warm, tender, and caring home life
70. he will facilitate and promote growth
71. he will soften you with the tenderness of his heart
72. he will cherish you with his tender love and care
73. he will cover you with his warmth and protection
74. you will be glued or welded together
75. he will keep your marriage tight together
76. he will keep your marriage growing strong
77. he will not let the sun go down upon your wrath
78. he will not let problems carry over to the next day
79. he will make sure your problems are resolved in love
80. he will forgive and forget and move on after things have been resolved
81. he will only think and say the absolute best of you and to you
82. he will work heartily in and at your marriage with you daily
83. he will glorify God together with you
84. he will be an amazing father to your children
85. he will not provoke your children to wrath or cause them to be uspet
86. he will be a great upstanding citizen
87. you will proud of him
88. you will honored to be his wife
89. you will be thankful for his heart and life
90. together you will make a powerful impact and be a great example of what a beautiful, loving, committed, growing, exceeding, abundantly above all you could ask or think marriage will be.
Weather your husband works from home, works outside the home or is Mr. Mom and runs the home, ask him about his day.
Make this a pleasant time for him.
Have other things as out of the way as possible.
Listen to what he says.
This is a good time for him to release.
Praise him in all categories for his accomplishment and character.
Listen to his stories and give him the time and attention he needs.
Then, make your comments about HIM and how great he is.
Not about the work, partners, projects, clients or job.
Praise him for his great qualities, intelligence, kindness, honor, hard working mind set, perseverance, leadership, drive, passion, commitment, creativity and attention to detail.
This is not the time to give advise about his job, career and projects. This is the time to tell him how wonderful he is, to build him up and love hime up.
What are some specific ways you praise your hubby when he comes home from work?
Good men are hard to find but easy to keep.
Married women, treat your man like a king, work everyday on your marriage and be thankful for the wonderful husband you have.
For the single dating woman, believe for the man of your dreams. Your time of dating should be happiness and bliss. Make sure your man reads The King's Guide and treats you like a goddess.
If the man you are dating is anything less, makes you cry or doesn't treat you like gold,
If you are doing everything you can to learn how to be an amazing wife (by following The Queens Guide), then you deserve the best. Don't settle for anything less.
Don't stay with the wrong man out of fear for being single.
The Queen's Guide provides tips for women about: