Here are a dozen more times when I told HubbyHubby he was my hero:
1. He unloaded the dishwasher.
2. He made the bed.
3. He took the kids on a bike ride and swimming.
4. He had a hugely successful business meeting with a client.
5. He scheduled a camping vacation for the family.
6. He volunteered to be a chaperone for the 4th-grade field trip.
7. He balanced the checkbook and shared the budget with me.
8. He organized the garage.
9. He read a bedtime story to our 1st-grader.
10. He swinged on the hammock with me after dinner and we listened to the kids play.
11. He listened to our 2nd-grader read.
12. He cooked our dinner out on the grill.
The list goes on and on.
Pay close attention for opportunities to tell your hubby that he is your hero.
The Queen's Guide provides tips for women about: